Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



Two days ago (a little late on my blogging) was our two year wedding anniversary! This November will be 7 years of dating. Whew! I can't even remember being an adult without Benny and I guess I wasn't...we met my freshmen year of college when I was a lowly 18.

We both always say that marriage is both the best and the hardest thing that we have ever done. And it's really true.

And I am so thankful for him for SO many reasons. Here are just a few:

He is a GREAT cook (much better than I am)


When I have to do laundry downstairs, he carries the heavy hamper down and back up.

He makes me adventurous (makes me try new things like Greek beer)


He goes to bed with me at 9:30.

He's brave (drinks out of water fountains in foreign countries)


He watches Enchanted, Jaws, Shakespeare in Love, and Elf with me over and over :)

He trained for (and ran) a half marathon with me last year even though he HATES running. And he had to cheer me on!


He makes the bed when I forget.

He's romantic.


He's really good with kids.

He wore my light weight pink robe all winter so I could wear his warm winter robe.


He makes really good coffee (and makes it for me every morning)

He's not afraid to act like a kid :)


He really loves me.


He's my best friend.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!! I love Ben in his pink robe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost had me in tears until I saw Ben in the pink robe :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this post! And you guys! You guys are the best. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete